Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you curious about running?
- Does the idea of starting a running program cause you to break into nervous sweats, yet it intrigues you at the same time?
- Do you want to get fit or lose weight?
- Is running something you’ve always wanted to do, but didn’t think you could?
- Are you hoping to gain or regain a sense of strength and accomplishment?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’ve come to the right place! Baby Steps Running is a place for novice runners to learn the basics of running, beginners who want to move to the next level and follow a training plan towards a goal, new parents who want to get back into shape and do something for themselves, people returning to running after a brief (or not-so-brief) hiatus, and those who just want to learn more about running and what it can do for them.